Friday 29 October 2010

Geek Squad

Today I just felt like playing around in my flat. I feel like a geek at the moment due to the literature research and dissertation I am set to be starting this weekend, along with lectures and revising pharmacokinetic lectures that I need to read up on and get A.S.A.P! I've been welcomed to the Geek Squad.


Dress - Zara, Knee High Socks- Primani, Shoes- Vintage purchased from Mustard Seed






I hope everyone had a blessed week! Have a great weekend, and for all engaging in Halloween activities and HU homecoming activities be safe...

9 comments:

Angela said...

Have fun studying and totally geek chic. : )

Marcia B. said...

OOO the geek look is cute on you. Love the walll color! Happy Studying!

Alina said...

So in love with the brogues and over-the-knee-socks! Gotta try this!

simplychic said...

cute! the bow headband is a great little touch.

The Luxe Standard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Luxe Standard said...

I love the look, definitely the over the knee socks with the Oxford shoes. I like your style!

Caira of The Luxe Standard

Ag said...

@Savvy G- I will try to enjoy studying but there is soo much to do!!!
@Marcia - Thanks, I love dressing like a geek, the actual task of studying...a bit less!
@Alina- Yes definitely do!!
@simplychic-*Blush* thanks
@The Luxe Standard- I definitely love you're style! Vintage and eclectic, is what I'd love to be more of any day!

Unknown said...

love the bow

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

Tess said...

I love this! I wish i could pull off over the knee socks :) x