Monday 27 December 2010

B-Day Pics

 The older I get the less I make a fuss about having big birthday celebrations. I tend to just want to have dinner and spend time with those close to me, and that's exactly what I did! My birthday this year was spent with three special people in my Life: My Flatmate Number 1, Ace and Quadri. 






















I am truly blessed and thank God for my life and blessing me with yet another year! I love being Home right now with the family, even though British Airways made my trip 4 days shorter (insert sad face here). I hope everyone has is continuing to have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 

Ag

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

awww happy belated!!

the pics look so gorge!

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

Nice Anon said...

Cool! Seems you had a wonderful day!

Ag said...

Thanks @MBLS, Onyx and @NiceAnon yessir i sure did.

The Luxe Standard said...

The pictures are adorable , looks like you had a fantastic birthday . Your cake was even pretty chic lol .


Christine & Caira of The Luxe Standard

Unknown said...

happy late birthday!
it looks like you had an amazing day.. you shouldve saved me a piece of that chocolate cake :] yummy

--thank you for that compliment by the way! my hair is so wild lol.

Candace Chaplin said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You all are gorgeous.