Tuesday 18 January 2011

Rounding Up

I am rounding up my dissertation! Thanks to everyone for the comments and good luck wishes they were kindly appreciated. This weekend along with rounding up my dissertation/thesis, a friend of mine and I decided why not move into together to save money. Thank God I got a two room flat when I was searching for living space. So, I am going to convert my smaller room that I used to have as my office into Q's room. Making a flat into a home takes time and patience, my room is finally nearly complete almost 8 months after moving in. Just goes to show the process to decorating never really ends...

To get Ideas for Q's room I rummaged through the internet mainly (desiretoinspire.net) and fell in love with these photos of various rooms.









 This definitely my favorite room!!

When we're done I'll do a post. After we complete the rooms we're going to move onto the living room! This shall be a fulfilling project! For Q's Room I am thinking of painting a wall blue or purple, then using green or blue sheets and duvet covers, and making Ankara (African Print) inspired pillow cases; finishing with mirrors on the walls...  I must admit though, my bedroom is my favorite spot of the flat! *smile*

7 comments:

J.Ashley said...

I love the first one

Blessing said...

Wow!!! I love the pics and your idea sounds great. Wanna decorate my room? :-)

SeeItSewIt said...

uhhhh..... i want all these rooms O_o llol. just sayn love them!

Mina said...

wow the third and fifth bedrooms are stunning. i just want to move there right now. can only dream
xoxo
mina

Angela said...

I like design!!!
ANGELA DONAVA
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ag said...

@J.Ashley- I must confess I have had that photo in my interior design archives for almost 3 years. I fell in love with it immediately

@Blessing- Yes now! Just tell me when and where and like MJ I will be there! ps. I am getting around to your tag;)

@MsMedSchool- I can't blame you I love them all too!!

@Faboulista- You know dreams do come true!!

@Angela- Yes, I love (j'adore) Interior Designing!

Carla said...

I've never heard of that site I'm usually checking out ratemyspace.hgtv.com. I might have to check that out since I still have my room along with both of my kids' rooms to decorate in the upcoming month.

I adore the second to last picture.