Tuesday 11 January 2011

Time is Money

 With the New Year I got a new hair style. I needed a break from my afro, British winters can be harsh and I do not want my hair to break. Thus, I will keep up the moisturizing and washing regimes to ensure growth. 2011 is the year of growth (pun intended)! Anyway I have exams right now, 'Time is Money' so the fact that I am posting is amazing and shows just much I love you all! I wore this while studying. Well gotta run one more massive exam on Thursday and I will be one step closer to being done!!! (Screams: 2012 Come now!)
 
Btw Christmas in America with my family and friends was short but amazing it made me realize so many things that I loved about the DMV (D.C., Maryland, Virginia.) (and hated) I love the food, the culture, D.C. Ustreet, Adams's Morgan, Georgetown, Vintage and thrift stores, Thai restaurants and soooo much more! Man I had a terrific time!  I can't wait to return stateside!



Blouse- Gap, Pants- Banana Republic, Bag- Stolen from Mother, Cardigan-Zara, Shoes- Ralph Lauren, Scarf- Vintage, Double Finger Ring - Aldo, Watch- Movado, Bracelet- Custom Jewelry. 


14 comments:

Nice Anon said...

Totally love this look and everything about it

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

You look great, love the scarf and bag!

~Sherine
Check out my blog and follow!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Monique said...

Love your scarf lady! You look so cute!

Emeka Amakeze said...

You absolutely look better in the afro!

Vinda Sonata said...

this look is very simple and chic.
i love how you've added the scarf to spice things up. gorgeous idea !

Adina Renée. said...

You're so cute & thank you. <3

Unknown said...

you are one fierce hunny! SHEEEEEEESH!
Love the simplicity of the look and the added jazz of the scarf.

Thanks for your comment on BLEURGH and I'm super sad you didn't see FELA, you'd have loved it. Hope you still get a chance to x


http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

simplychic said...

great classic look. love the scarf, and the flats.

Ag said...

@Nice Anon- Thanks Boo!!!
@Confessions - Thanks
@Monique- Merci beacoup.
@Emeka- I know, I know. Just needed a bit of a bit, the fro shall be back soon!
@Vinda- Thanks funny I added the scarf last minute.
@Adina- Thanks, no problem
@Oynsta- I hope so I am a Fela fan for life!! I shall see it sometime. I think they are gonna have a movie version of it playing in Cineworld. Waiting for that seriously!
@Simplychic! I just love you and your comments! *blush*

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

that bag and those flats are perfect together! love the scarf too!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment !
I like your bag !
xx

PearlsandPeepToes said...

Now YOUR bag is THE business! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

Sarah Beth said...

I love that scarf! It really makes a nice statement against the white top! Love it :)

J.Ashley said...

Hey! I live i the DMV, I love that bag!! thanks for commenting on my blog I am following you

http://berealbehappy.blogspot.com