Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Death of Reiss

For Vals day I wore this Reiss Jacket that you've seen once on the blog before and I must say I will wear it to death! I bought this Cape Reiss coat about 3 weeks ago and I have been wearing it like no man's business ever since! That's what I do it seems I will buy something and wear it so much then retire it to the back of my wardrobe. (anyone the same?) Thus, I will continue to wear it until spring comes around. *whispers* you know just in case its not in vogue in the fall, lol! Pics from yesterday:




 Coat- Reiss, Dress-ZARA, Cardigan- ZARA, Vintage Faux Fur Stole, and Shoes- Miu Miu



Vals was a quite and relaxing day! I love these three things right now, My silver jewellery, Love Book, and perfume. 

In short, Reiss has become one of my favorite high street labels. The quality is exceptional, the prices are a little expensive for a student (thus I won't see everyone on campus rocking my Reiss Pieces *smirk*), but well worth every cent. I got two jackets that weekend. [Note to my readers, always talk and be friendly to the cashier it just might be the manager. The manager of this particular Reiss gave me 10% my purchase and a card to use whenever I shop in the future]... Needless to say I will be wearing Reiss to Death!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

5 comments:

Vivi N. said...

That IS a fabulous jacket, though. I say rock that ish to infinity. lol.

J.Ashley said...

ooooo margaritas

http://berealbehappy.blogpsot.com

Unknown said...

Totally love the jacket and you look really fab!

Anonymous said...

hmm yummy!
i love your accessories

kishkish said...

Love love love the jacket so chic
Am now following you, come back and follow me:)

http://kandyandklothes.blogspot.com