Tuesday 15 March 2011

Rock Encounter


Whenever I walk around this town in the North I am often for lack of better words disheartened at the state of this city. It's so ugly in so many ways, you rarely see grass, there is always trash everywhere, and people spit like its second nature. I am not used to seeing towns and cities this dirty. However, I have now learned to appreciate the 'ugliness' of this town, turning a negative into a positive using the town to take interesting pics... Thus: The Rock Encounter. 








Sweater-GAP, Belt-Primark, Pants-ZARA, Scarf-American Apparel, Shoes- Dune, Sunglasses- Brooklyn NY, Sunglasses Chain- Jewelry store NY, Vintage Bag-Huddersfield Second Hand Market.




Photographer: Joshua Esin

13 comments:

Blessing said...

wow...ur so creative! u have the eyes that look pass the ciaos...*thumbs up*

THE PICS ARE HOTTTTT!

Nice Anon said...

Love your bag. So cool

Unknown said...

love love love

thanks for stopping by

now following..

www.daisy-mak.com

The Style Rawr said...

Ha we love these photos! The rocks definitely make a great back drop. Very sharp outfit- we like!!

We're now following you- please follow us back! :)

T & J

www.thestylerawr.com

XoX

Abby's World said...

ok i LOVEEEE the purse! You look gorg.

neks2U said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Really cool pictures and I love your hair! I don't know how long it'll take for me to get to that length. Now following on twitter :)

Angeles Almuna said...

Great post , great outfit!
And thank you for your comment!
I follow you, follow me.
Kisses

www.angelesalmuna.com
www.shopangelesalmuna.com

Run With Fashion said...

I loove cities that have a dirty but urban look, I find it beautiful, because, there's history there.
Something happened there, and I just looove it! :D
For your outfit, I LOOOOVE THAT BAG!!! ♥♥♥!!!

Thank you for your awesome comment on my recent post. :D
My twins fav color is greeen :D

rebeccalucyh♥ said...

Great outfit.
Your bag is adorable
xx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

love these! the location is beautiful. x hivennn

PRENA said...

gorgeous outfit! loveeee the sunglasses!

Stella Kodi said...

cute outfit...nice location, great photos...

BukiBelle said...

I love that bag!