Monday 9 May 2011

Mother's Day


Better late than never! Yesterday was Mother's Day (America). Now that I live in the UK I have to call my mother twice, for mother's day in the UK and America!! However, I am more loyal to the American Mother's day of course! Happy Mother's day to my beautiful, humble, intelligent, strong, and spiritually sound mother. Without her guidance and prayers I honestly don't know where I would be today! I Thank God everyday for her; she is truly a blessing! She constantly puts me in my place and is always there for me.

I know she had a beautiful weekend, it was her birthday on Saturday and mother's day on Sunday! I am sure my father and siblings showered her with love galore!!! 

6 comments:

Dominique W. said...

Wow sooo adorable!!! Beautiful post!!!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Dammy said...

You were such a cuuute baby!!! And mama's pretty!

Unknown said...

Cute picture oh! Happy Mother's Day to all the mummies out there :D

Adiya

9jaFOODie said...

AWWW.. SO CUTE!

Ag said...

Thanks everyone!!!

CocoagirlD said...

Love the picture wow your mom is so beautiful!! I see where you get it from hope she had a blessed and wonderful Birthday and Mothers Day.