Saturday 18 June 2011

I'm On One

Have you ever been on vacation and barely slept??? That has been the story of my life travelling up and down for the last couple of weeks. Nonetheless I have loved every minute of it! I swear this has been and will continue to be one of the most eventful summer's of my twenties!

Pics from a typical day in Harlem with my Ace, Sleep in Late, gist, go shopping, and eat out. This particular night we went to this burger joint in the city called Shack Shake! They have the best burgers in NY!!! I used this opportunity to rock my turban that Ace made for me in Nigeria to do a protective hair style. The title is dedicated to one my favorite hip-hop songs of the moment, I can't stop listening to it.






Turban: Custom Made NG/ Dress: Vintage skirt worn as dress/ Bangles:N/A/ Bag:Gucci/ Watch: Movado


Dress:H&M/ Bag: F21/ Snood: American Apparel/ Bangles: N/A










Hope everyone has been well, and is having a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

Juella said...

Man I go to school right down the block at Baruch and I've yet to pass that joint and have the patience to stand on line. It's ALWAYS wrapped around the park like WTF can a girl get a burger for once? Lol

I heard the one on 80-something isn't as crowded but the park ambience is a much better feel. I've officially put this on my list of places to eat this summer, line or no line.

Kenyetta said...

looks like fun times i need a vacay, love the turban

Angela said...

Bonjour!!! Tres belles tes photos!!! Et tu es tres belee!!! J aume ton style!!!
Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is definitely the best time in the season (early summer) and in your life (twenties) to get some travel time in. I just got back from a trip in Chicago and sleeping was not in my agenda at all!Trying to enjoy every minute of life if possible.I love the attire that you two ladies choose. Very relaxed and very comfortable but distinct.- Asia, FWB

Ag said...

@Juella- nY was fun! trust me it is worth it! everything taste so fresh! but honestly the line on this particular night was only 20 something people so I had more patience.
@kenyetta- I am glad you like the turban, i want to make more SO easy to throw on.
@Angela- Bonjour! Cava? tres bein! MERCI!
@Asia- I know but its so hard to not sleep at times, esp. when you've been walking up and down all day, sometimes your body is screaming let me sleep! Lol! Glad you're having a great summer as well!