Friday 2 September 2011

The Secret Garden

I designed this dress a while ago and got my cousin to sew for me in Nigeria this summer. Honestly when she gave it to me, I really didn't like it, she did not mix the fabric correctly to be what I envisioned it to be. In fact, it was in the give-to-charity-bag. Until I looked at it again and thought, it isn't so bad after all... I loved the green scenery in these photos, it gave the illusion of being in an actual garden.


Dress: Made in Nigeria (MID)/ Clutch: Vintage Gucci/ Sunglasses: Vtg Portobello Market/ Shoes: Ninewest 


Have a fantastic weekend!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

16 comments:

Geriee the Glamazon said...

The dress is real cute!

BERRY-HAUTE

Style & Poise said...

Cute dress and I want that clutch!!!

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

I love the dress! You look beautiful.


-Shakiyla

Kenyetta said...

the dress is really cute good thing you gave it a chance!
http://myderniercri.blogspot.com/

Ag said...

@Gerieetheglamazon- Thanks girl
@Style&poise- The clutch! Um I have to think about it, lol!
@Iwannabefierce- Thank you! *blush*
@Kenyetta- I know I almost gave it to someone else!

jess said...

The dress is really cute. I love the neckline.

world on high heels said...

lovely! love the dress<3
kisses.

Fashion Means Everything said...

love your dress

Jennifer S. said...

I love that dress!!! You look great....


jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Blessing said...

Cute!

alannah. said...

love that dress, its so well fitting & so ladylike! very chic. also love your shades.x


thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Ameena said...

You look fabulous in white! And I too want that clutch. Gorgeous.

Unknown said...

The dress is gorgeous! Lovely photos.

-Cherrie

Unknown said...

its such a pretty dress. do not give it away lol! - Lola

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

The first pic is so beautiful,you look so innocent in this dress, beautiful :)

http://likemousseauchoco.blogspot.com/

Lovers, Saints & Sailors said...

Oh wow, how awesome to have it made for you! I'm glad you kept it.