Tuesday 11 October 2011

DIY Earrings


I bought these Necklaces a few weeks ago, and couldn't help but think they'd look better as earrings (I knew I'd never wear them as a necklace as I tend to prefer statement, chunky, or Vintage necklaces). I used pliers to remove the chain and used gold studded earrings to make them earrings. These earrings have a Holly Fulton type feel to them. They are a bit heavy, but wearable.




For all you Blackberry users in Europe and Africa, aren't you just about tired of not being able to use your Blackberry Data or Messenger. Twiddles thumbs waiting for my Blackberry to be brought back to life. Hope you're having a fantastic week!

Note: I've been visiting all your blogs and some of them (mine included) I can't make comments on, Blogger is currently working on it, in the meantime I am revisiting all your lovely blogs!!!

8 comments:

7eventh Letter said...

I think this would have been cute as a necklace. But its hotter as a pair of earrings.

7eventh Letter
http://www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com/

Style Chic 360 said...

wow! I think it would have been cute either way, but making them earrings so creative!

Vivi N. said...

Love this DIY. I think it looks so much better as earrings. Good job!

MrsWardy88 said...

Great job.

Fola said...

Nice! I saw those in primark, might have to steal this idea.:)

Gabrielle Marie said...

Beautiful!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Ag said...

I love DIY! Glad you like it. @Folly B yup you're right! Try it and tell me how it turns out!

Heidi T. said...

I am really into DIY accessories and this one's really pretty! :)


infinite playlist
http://itsheiditorralba.blogspot.com