Thursday 3 November 2011

GoodMusic - Eric Roberson


If there is one thing that I CANNOT live without it is music. I literally wake up singing at times, that's how much I love music, it is an addiction. I love all types of music but lately I have been on that Neo Soul tip, minus the constant Kanye West, but besides that I love the oldies, and just plain good music. I also love seeing artist live!!! There is nothing like seeing an artist perform live, especially if they can draw the crowd in and continually be entertaining. 

Eric Roberson is just that. I fell in love with the fellow HU alumni when I was at Howard, didn't even know he walked the same yard that I did. I love every song he has ever put out. He has also written for the likes of Dwele, Jill Scott and etc.. He is one of those musicians that you can listen to from beginning to end without skipping a tune. I had the opportunity to see him live a few weeks back in Birmingham and meet him afterwards. He called me a youngin in regards to HU Alumni, lol. Nonetheless if you don't know about Eric Roberson you need to buy all of his albums immediately!! TRUST me you will not be disappointed. 

Don't forget to purchase his new album Mr. Nice Guy!!! 

 
 
Curt is a monster on the guitar!!! Every member of the band is Amazing! #Lovelivebands
 
Eric took an audience member's camera and was singing to it while it was recording, I know she was elated!!

A close up with Eric because *cough cough* someone forgot to bring the regular lens!

Watch the Dealing Video from his last album ft. Lalah Hathaway

Support GoodMusic.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha lucky you! A close up with mr nice guy :D

Adiya
Muse Origins

Ag said...

Adiya- I had to see this man! Been listening to him for about 5 years, I had to see the man behind the music! lol!

Gabrielle Marie said...

dealing is my jam!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Jennifer S. said...

My BF loveesss him....

congrats on one year of bloggin...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I know you were estactic!!! And the video was awesome!!! I think I've found a new music love!!!

Love your blog!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He has done the same camera snatch and singing in Atlanta as well lol. I've been to a couple of shows where he did that. I love ERRO