Wednesday 7 March 2012

Green Addict


I love the color green, I have always loved it. When I shop, or go for a walks my eyes are drawn to things that are green and vibrant. Green is a rich and sensual color. The more I research the color green and it's various meanings, the more I realize why I love the color. 


Green is the color of nature, fertility, and life. Grass green is the most restful color. Green symbolizes self-respect and well being. Green is the color of balance. It also means learning, growth and harmony. Green is a safe color, if you don't know what color to use anywhere use green. Green is favored by well balanced people. It often symbolizes money. You should eat raw green foods for good health.









Sometimes things we like innately tell us a lot about our character without knowing it. Look up the meaning of some of your favorite colors, and see if they correlate to your personality... I am in love with Green, it truly is the color of my life!


Hope you're having a blessed week, I have God has been so Good to me, my friends and family this week!!!
#grateful

I-Pod Playing - 'Green Eyes' Erykah Badu

8 comments:

cMYfullandFABlife said...

LOOOOVE this post ..beautiful look ..my post from today is actually talking about me beginning to gravitate to green !! thank you for breaking down the color.

Unknown said...

The green coat looks good on you! Cute bag, shoes...your outfit is lovely! :)

Afrikan Princess said...

really loving your natural hair.
Love the green and red together.

www.afrikanprincezz.blogspot.com

Oluchi said...

Where did you buy that coat from?? It's off the hook! Love your hair too.

PearlsandPeepToes said...

I love that song "Green Eyes!" And, Green is my favorite color too. I need some rest and harmony right now, so I'll definitely wear green tomorrow.

Ola Dipo said...

That vintage satchel is pretty stunning and green looks lovely against your skin tone. Your hair looks great.

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and green looks great on you!

Muse Origins said...

This is really lovely

Adiya
Muse Origins FB