Friday 23 March 2012

Homecoming

I'm going home in a few weeks to begin to plan one of the biggest events of my life. And I can't wait! Besides planning I will get to see my friends and family that I miss so much! 

I miss the big roads, I miss driving, I miss my house, I miss my room, I miss gisting with my Father about everything under the sun, I miss my Aunty Pat who will be home in Yankee as well, I miss my Cousins, I miss the food ie: Chiptole, Negril (HU Students and Alumni get me here), and my mother's cooking, I miss thrifting, I miss Loemann's and Neiman Marcus, I miss Georgetown, I miss Ice Cream Sandwiches, I miss Harlem and the IHOP across the street from my ACE's house. I miss being spoiled rotten when I visit! (Insert smile) Trust me I could go on for days... but most importantly I miss the free-ness of America. It just makes me happy....

 Dress: Rachel Roy, Shoes: Nine West, Clutch: Vintage



...I can't wait to come home! Nothing but Good Times on the menu!

Photographer: ACE
Ipod Tune: 'Coming Home' - Dirty Money

9 comments:

What's On tonight? said...

Umm Missy, what big event, do spill... Meanwhile I might need a custom made ankara bangle because my hands are HUGE!!!!When you come we shld do lunch

Zena said...

Umm What big event? come on spilllllll.... I might need a custom made ankara bangle, my hands are rather large, think fat man hands

Blessing said...

I hear wedding bells!!! *ding...ding*
Am I right???

xoxo Kellz* said...

hot.com lol

james said...

sexy!! i love chipotle! i hope you have an amazing time with your family sweetie!!

xx james

Unknown said...

i love your dress and your bag !!

your hair is gorge !! i'm newly natural too !!

Ag said...

@Vintage Eye Candy we should do lunch call me when I land or email me actually!
@Zena- measure your hand and I'll make you one!
@blessing- Yes you're right on the money!!! Ding ding ding!
@Kellz- THANK YOU!!!
@Jamie- Thanks! You are such a sweetheart! Pray I don't gain weight from eating in the states! LOL!!!
@JtNtY- Thank you!!!!
@Beela- welcome to teamnatural. I'm not a recent natural though, I've been natural for seven year now! And I love it!

Moya2bean said...

You killed it. Like literally killed it. The clutch is perfect. Im not just saying this but your style is the best I have seen in awhile...You are stunning girl!
And them shoez!!!
I died a little!
LOL!
New follower!!!!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

wow... luv the pop of color this look is pure genius