Thursday 11 October 2012

Outspoken Sunglasses

 Sunglasses these day very are outspoken + highly embellished, coming in various 2D and 3D designs. The more opulent, decorative, and unique sunglasses are, the better! Shades that speak for themselves are the 'it' accessory these days. One accessory I have loved and will always love are Sunglasses. I'll be the girl walking down the street in December on a Sunny day with Sunglasses, yup that'll be me! Instantly adding that extra oomph to an outfit, without trying to much. Not to mention, you can walk outside to do your errands without applying makeup...a definite plus, allowing your beautiful skin to breathe!

Here are a couple of sunglasses designers and sites I adore at the moment and so will you! Enjoy!

 I love the Lucite and Triangular geometric shapes of Cutler + Gross. When I saw them for the first time it was love at first sight! Yes love at first sight in Fashion does exist! Get it here: Cutler + Gross

Next Up A-Morir. Another opulent and astonishing sunglasses brand. Their sunglasses combine vintage aesthetics of Cabochon, Lace, Pearls, and Lucite perfectly. My favorites are the Salome, Lena, and Lux pairs. Again restraining myself from purchasing a pair. But the Salome Pair is CALLING my name!
Click here: A-MORIR for their online store.


And last but not least 80's Purple. I have been buying from them for YEARS! I love this site. They have so many vintage, vintage inspired AND Designer brands. If you are ever looking for a pair of new sunglasses check out 80's purple FIRST! I am 100% sure you will not regret it. They often have sales and a different spin on trendy sunglasses.
Click here for various pairs at: 80's Purple

Sunglasses never looked so GOOD!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahou! This is CLASS !

kisses see you soon :D !

Martha said...

Those A-Morir ones need to be in my life. Shame I live in England where there is no sun :( <3

Third World Profashional said...

A-Morir is the shit though, love the ones with the emeralds. Gorgeous!!!

Ciaa said...

OMg I am so stealing this post . I love each one of them . I am sunnies junkie .....

Unknown said...

I love it!!!

xxx

http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

Kisses

Skinny said...

I love the glasses but I don't know if I can pull them off lol. The Cutler+Gross is my fav

Seepz said...

I wantttt the A-MORIR ones!! They are so gorgeous! Thank you for dropping by my blog! :)

~ Seepz
http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad said...

These glasses are super fierce! I LOVE them!!!

PurpleSkyyys said...

These shades are SUPER dope!
Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Much love, sis!

Tye said...

These sunglasses are the shiznit...not sure if I could pull them off, but they are super fly. My favorite is A-MORIR.