Friday 2 November 2012

Blue on Blue

Outfit Details: Vintage Blouse similar (here) + (here), GAP UK Black Ankle Slacks, Patent Leather Fendi Bag (here) without chain strap, Vintage Christian Dior Bow Flats + Vintage Earrings (etsyshop)

When it comes to bags I tend to mainly wear Vintage Shoulder Bags when going out. I have few that aren't, Normally I wouldn't find myself purchasing a bag with straps this small, and I struggled as to whether I should keep it our return it. I didn't and hardly wear it, so I should have. Nonetheless, there are those days, when I like to wear something that I normally wouldn't, and today was one of those days. Lesson learned if I buy something and I am not head over heels obsessed and in love with the piece....it's going back! Now these GAP UK ankle Slacks have to the most worn item in my closet, when in doubt I turn to them. I'm surprised they haven't given up yet... now that's quality...that's GAP. 

It's Friday, have a restful and eventful weekend!!! 

4 comments:

Alexandra Zakharova said...

U look so stylish! Great outfit, nice choice:)
have a fabulous time!

Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

Chioma said...

cute look! did you wear your blouse backwards? I love vintage bags too :)

C's Evolution of Style

Unknown said...

Loving your style

Chi-Chi said...

i love how simple and chic the slacks are; they were made for you!

www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com