Wednesday 5 December 2012

Throwback Booth


What type of shopper are you? Do you like shopping with friends or do you like shopping by yourself. If I am on a mission, I tend to like shopping by myself. I don't have to worry about friends getting tired, annoyed that I didn't buy anything or hungry. I can literally shop, shop, and shop some more without having to worry about the other person. The one person I can shop with ALL day long with is my ACE!! I love this chic. If I go shopping with my other half, I have to spell out what stores I am going to....I feel like I'm under restraint. But hey guys generally don't like shopping, *shrugs*.

Shopping in the states to me is always fun, cheaper on my pockets and more fulfilling, then in the UK. Especially Thrift Stores...by this time next week I'll be one step closer to being home and celebrating my last birthday as a single lady!! I hope you all are enjoying your week, and are in holiday season mode!!!

11 comments:

Renae said...

I perfer to shop by myself, but the only other persons I'd rather shop with are my daughters, strangly enough.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

fashion-meets-art said...

gorgeous pictures. wonderful smiles- both so pretty.
lovely greets

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

Kiwi..x said...

I thought I was the only person who liked to shop by themselves, My friends always feel offended lol.
Cute pics
Kiwi..x

Tidy-Up Gal said...

In fact, let me go ahead and make my t-shirt with the slogan "I shop alone." I soooo prefer to shop alone!

xoxo Kellz* said...

nice xxx
www.islandchic77.com

Tammie S. said...

I cosign with the crowd! I shop alone.

Unknown said...

Seeing the first picture I thought I start having problems view = p
nice photos! =D

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the lovely comment on my blog :)
I'm definitely one to shop alone unless i'm with my bestie, because we can shop for daays, and I don't have to worry about about time wasting.
Love your blog, following x

Gigi.T said...

Great pictures and blog! :)

http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
xx

Unknown said...

Hi
thank you for your comment
cute pics and all your style.I like your blog.

http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
follow me in my blog and subscribe no hesitate :)

Unknown said...

In love with the turban!

BLEURGH
www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com