Wednesday 3 April 2013

Spring Tease

The weather in the UK is officially on drugs, because it is constantly changing. You wake up in the morning and see the Sun shining bright. You think to yourself FINALLY I can put away my winter coat tribe! WRONG! It's all photo tricks... as my aunt would call it; because it is still cold. One minute it's warm and the next minute it is freezing. The upcoming weather forecast predicts warm weather next week then cold temperatures again shortly thereafter. I just want it to be Spring and the warm weather be consistent...enough of this Spring Tease. 


Outfit Details: Dress, Hat + Purse: Vintage, MIU MIU Heels, and bracelets from New York. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...the weather! It's similar to that of Minnesota's too! Spring is taking so much longer to come to full effect. The cold is still active..

This look is so lady-like. I think the hat gives it that effect. I like the ruffle details on the shoulder! :)

Unknown said...

Yes werk it !!!! Love that hat on u

Tammie S. said...

Breathtaking ensemb! You are the epitome of class with this look!

Unknown said...

You look good,you look classy on that hat
http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

two birds said...

what a gorgeous outfit. i love this dress on you. i wonder if it's ok to feature you on our blog tomorrow?

Unknown said...

I need that hat in my life

Unknown said...

I need that hat in my life