Monday 5 August 2013

Where in the World is Ag

Thank you for everyone asking where on earth I have been. I have been working like crazy (my job schedule was bananas making it hard to blog for the most part), traveled a bit and now I am focusing on my future. Everyday I didn't blog please believe I was thinking about you but let me let you in on what's been going on in Ag's Life... (if you aren't on Instagram)

1. I have learned so many lessons about myself, my personality and my future. One thing I get a lot from old friends when they speak to me or hear from me is I've changed. Sometimes the replies are good but I noticed I have turned into a 'no nonsense monster'. As a teenager and kid I took so much BS from people and was so 'nice' that people tried to always take advantage of my nice qualities so I've changed. I'm very blunt and tell it how it is now...Lesson learned...some people can't handle that so I'm learning to try and be less blunt and be more colorfully sweet with my words...It's hard but necessary.

2. My wedding is still in the works of being planned. It's a bummer because I have been with my Mr for 5 years and I want to get married already, however, I know God's timing is right and I know when we do get married I will be probably be crying for the entire day.

3. I am almost 30!! Oh my lord Jesus Christ I'll be 30 next year!?!?!? What??? the questions of when are you getting married and when is the first child coming have been flooding my eardrums for sometime now. Plus the weight loss game is harder, I miss being 21 and being able to eyeball clothes in the store without trying them on.

4. I need to work on my so called spending freeze. I have bought more than 15 pairs of shoes in the last 3 months. Blame it on the sales and blessings. Don't follow my lead...But I love my shoe game at the moment (cheese)

5. I went to Nigeria and came back 2 weeks ago, I loved almost every second of it. Nepa is better, we barely had to use the gen, my family is amazing, and I actually think I could relocate to Nigeria in my future if the money is right. Hummmm. we never know, I still hate how some women are treated and the stupid mentality of some of our country men, but I honestly love my Country!

How've you all been?

Ag

3 comments:

chuqqie said...

You have been missed! Good to know you are doing ok and enjoying every bit of it.... And seriously am at a loss for words to describe nigerian men its really bad... And LOL colouring your words I like to see it as embelishment of the truth cos girl! I like to see myself as a blunt person &Some people can't handle the truth and they always tnk its right to hurts other.
And wow ur shoe game is always on point. All the best with the wedding Prep!Gods time is the best am 22 and enjoying my singledom! *bats eyelashes* Xoxo

Tidy-Up Gal said...

haha! 30 is not so bad! ;-)Glad to have you back.

Tammie S. said...

Good to hear from you! I knew you were kicking butt!