Tuesday 20 August 2013

ZeldanFestus Bloopers: Part II

Since the last batch of bloopers was a hit on the blog, I've decided to add some more. I definitely love taking photos with my friends and my personality comes out in ten fold in the bloopers. I try to have fun when doing outfit post and end up singing or making silly faces, that the photographer always captures...

 I used to always start dancing in between photos....
Until the next installment of Bloopers....Peace.

Now Playing: 'Vanity' - Wale 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute

Dammy said...

Lol. You certainly look like you're having fun. Love that jacket.
xo
D.

Tammie S. said...

Ag your legs are AMAZING! I love that plaid dress!

Ag said...

Thanks everyone!! Dami I always try too! @Tammie- they were I need to get back to that size, currently working on it!!

Angela said...

Great your jacket!!!!!!!!!!! Nice !!!
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Unknown said...

I LOVEEE that first jacket and the other one in the 6th picture