Tuesday 12 November 2013

Topshop Treasures

I remember when I was a student at Howard, I absolutely LOVED shopping in London during holidays or spring breaks! Yes I didn't always go somewhere hot during my Spring Breaks sometimes I went to London, weird I know. One shop I made sure I always went to was Topshop! Years later, I now live in the UK nothing has changed. I still love Topshops' quirky, eccentric, trendy and very British statement pieces.

Celebrities also can't get enough of Topshop! Everyone from Beyonce, Ciara, Kelis, Keyshia Cole, The Satruday's, Solange, Kate Moss, Kelly Rowland, Serena Williams just to name a few, wear Topshop as well! As I have gotten older, I love the Boutique and Unique Brands of Topshop, and their jewelry continues to be nothing short of AMAZING! 

Here are some current Topshop Treasures that have caught my eye:



Knitted Croc Front Sweater (here),  Heavy Crepe Biker Jacket (here), Cut-Out Triangle Collar Necklace (here), Dutchess Satin Skater Dress (here),  Gatsby Snake Shoe Ghilles Shoes (here), Metallic Foil Tee (here), Navy Blue Vinyl Pencil Skirt (here), Warrior Clutch (here).