Monday 10 March 2014

Red Gate Lane

Are you that girl that has loads of clothing but either can't fit half of them any more because you've gained weight or you tend to wear the same things over and over again? That is me, the first issue is being resolved now; however, I constantly go through clothing phases. I'll wear a new coat for 2 weeks straight, or the same trousers 4 times in 2 weeks or carry the same bag around for a month. I don't know why we do this or more importantly why I do this, but I'm trying as best as possible to break this cycle.

I scored this oversized Faux Fur Coat during the Winter Sales in Topshop. I tend to only buy clothing on sale at Topshop now, because it goes on sale anyway. The Pompom Purse was a DIY project inspired by Kzeniya's Pompom purses (if you follow me on instagram you've already seen it) and my Miu Miu heels are seaglass in color, which is also my wedding color. I scored them on sale for $200.00 last year on the Outnet. As I always say if you don't have to pay full price don't!!
Outfit Details:
Coat: Topshop sold out Need this (here)
Long Sleeved tee: COS
Gap Cropped Trousers: (here) Cheaper version on sale (here)
DIY Pom pom Purse Kzenyia Purse (here)
Shoes: Miu Miu Heels Sold Out similar (here)
Accessories: Topshop Tassel necklace, Newlook + Topshop, ASOS + Primark Rings, and ZFSowho Bangles

We all have go to outfits and pieces, mine are roomy jackets and cropped trousers. what are yours?
Hope you had a great weekend. I sure did!

8 comments:

chichi said...

This is fierce!
Loving the 'fro, too.

x

Glamour ZONE said...

wow those rings beautiful.love the whole look dear and the coat is pretty.
keep intouch
kisses

Ebs said...

Mine are definitely skinny or slim cut jeans with blouses and tshirts. I also switch up the jeans with cropped trousers too.

K.C said...

Your hair is flawless, love the colors in this look - especially your shoes!

onacruz blog

folasoasis said...

I love the shoeS! Anf ur hair too :-)
www.folasoasis.com

Unknown said...

Nice nice nice and those rings !!!

Ms zee said...

I love it and your smile is just amazing :)

Tammie S. said...

My go-to is a dress! Love the coat and heels!