Wednesday 5 March 2014

Vintage City

Outfit Details: Dress, Faux Fur Stole + Clutch: All Vintage, Shoes: Christian Louboutin Pigalles (here), Ring: Old, Bangles: ZFSowho (here). 
At the end of January, I went to a flea market in Edinburgh and scored this lovely faux fur Stole for £8.00. The seller originally wanted £10, but it was the end of the day and I talked it down (last price as if I was in Lagos). I have literally been wearing this stole every week. It's warm and very large making even the simplest of outfits spark.

The vintage dress I bought about 5 years ago at a thrift store in Maryland and I never got around to wearing it. What drew me to this dress was the quality of the fabric but more importantly the detailing on the arms! I seem to have a lot of dresses that I have bought and never worn laying around in my closet (habits of the old me buying on impulse). With me trying my best to not shop before the wedding, I'm wearing pieces that I've stored away in my closet. This slight spending freeze isn't so bad after all.

Get the Look here:



Photographer: Theresa Dickson of Glanceobservecapture 

10 comments:

barefoot duchess said...

Gorgeous heels!

TheBeautyEagle said...

WOW, i love your HAIR:)
The Beautiful Eagle's Blog

Unknown said...

I love the look
www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

Vaxana said...

OMG i am so in love with outfit ..I like your Christian louboutin pumps .. lets follow each other follow me here http://vaxanatheonly1.blogspot.com/

Ms zee said...

You are soo beautiful you this woman kilode. I love the pieces together and your arm candy is fabulous :)

Beauty said...

The dress is pretty; it's got lovely embellishments. Nice styling with the clutch and faux fur stole.

Princess Audu said...

you look good
http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Princess Audu said...

you look good
http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

JustPorsh said...

Gorgeous dress! Love the details on it.

Unknown said...

Great outfit! I love your hair <3

www.DianeFnk.com