Friday 25 April 2014

Greener Pastures

With the wedding a month away, I am happy that the process will soon be over, wedding planning can be so stressful. I'm blessed for God to have given me a great friend and husband, and embarking on a career and other endeavours that I'll love. If I can give anyone advice I'd say do what you LOVE, and LOVE what you love without any exceptions. Money and happiness will follow trust me.

Greener Pastures are ahead and I'm happy to be at this point in life. I've learned so much in the last year.... looking forward to new beginnings.
 Outfit Details:
Dress: Bespoke Ankara Dress by my tailor Alfa in Lagos, Nigeria
Like this (here)
Oversized Africa Ring Available (here)
Vintage Half Moon Clutch
Assorted Bangles similar (here)
Miu Miu Peep Toe Ankle Strapped Heels similar (here) + (here)
Vintage Hammered Earrings similar (here)

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Veronica King (VKing Music) - 'Rocks and Sand'

7 comments:

Shen Dove said...

What a fabulous dress!

Ginikachi Eloka said...

OMG, congratulations! I was confused at first, then I saw your previous post.

I've followed your blog -though inconsistently- since 2010/2011, and I feel like I've known you a little bit and I CANNOT believe you're already getting married.

Wish you all the besttt. And i hope you'll still find time to blog.

I pray for God's blessings and favor in your marriage.

xo, Kachi.

jessicabuurman said...

well, its an interesting blog....

Lou Lou said...

That print and colour looks so beautiful on you. St Andrews Square was such a good choice of location for the outfit. I've never thought of shooting there! xx

LovefromLouLou.com

Beauty said...

You look chic; the dress has a beautiful color and nice fit.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful dress! You look great dear!
www.tributetothestyle.com

StyleFash25 said...

This dress by Alfa is just so nice. Asos had better employ him :-D

Love the color on you. My favorite shot has got to be the one where you were trying to stoop a cab. Really nice.

www.stylefash25.blogspot.com