Friday 11 April 2014

Monochrome Lines

I have become that girl that tries not to buy items for the most part from Zara full price. I used to buy everything full price, then get upset when everything goes on sale, and I've barely worn them. I have items in my closet from two years ago with tags still on it! However, I love this Zara TRF dress (here); unfortunately being 5'11'' with thick thighs it did not look good, thus during the sale I'm going to buy two, then add the material of one to the bottom making it longer. I digress.
Outfit Details:
Blouse: Zara High Neck Sold Out Similar on sale (here) + (here)
Skirt: Zara High Waisted Skirt similar (here) get in pastel color (here)
Shoes: Miu Miu Heels Sold Out similar (here)
Salvatore Ferragamo Purse similar (here) + (here)
Vintage Earrings
I bought the skirt and white blouse from Zara during the January Sales and only wore them for the first time last week. I paired them with my Miu Miu Ankle Strapped Heels and Vintage Earrings to add a polished look. Have a Blessed Weekend!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Erykah Badu - 'Didn't Cha Know'

4 comments:

Princess Audu said...

Very elegant, you can never go wrong with white and black. I feel the same way about buying this full price. which is why I try to wait for the sale.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Yesss girl werk.... Stunning classy look your pics look amazing ;)

a said...

Love this look, the shoes are killer. I completely agree on waiting for things to go on sale I just bought a pair of shoes from Zara only to notice they went on sale 2 weeks later. Thats the price we pay for fashion I guess.

xo

http://preyonfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Really stylish madame!
www.tributetothestyle.com