Wednesday 16 July 2014

Traditional Wedding Sowho + Ogunlesi

In regards to the traditional wedding. I didn't plan anything...literally. I didn't choose my jewellery, my outfits, the decor, the food, the location. I just told my parents, my husbands desired color scheme that he wanted. (Note if your engaged let your husband be involved in some aspect of the wedding planning process.) We just showed up...and it was a small, intimate and lovely affair. 

If I am honest I was a bit hesitant about putting the photos of my traditional wedding and white wedding up, but people asking for photos, so I just had to!
My Lovely Siblings!!!
 My Beautiful Parents, I'm beyond Blessed!!!
 I must say I loved seeing Tosin in Urhobo Traditional attire!
 I swear the elders always have more fun at traditional weddings!!
 My Beautiful Bridesmaids...almost all of them, *smile*.
 I was so eager I took a big bite of the Kola Nut...thus my disgusted face. Word of advise to future brides, take a pinch!
Make Up by: Nadia Chanel MUA 
Jewellery: Urhobo Beads and ZFSowho Ring
Photograher: Paosin Photography 

11 comments:

MsJPetite said...

Congratulations! Such beautiful pictures..may the good Lord bless your union!

PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

Tammie S. said...

Just beautiful!
Those men with the canes though! What a beautiful sight to behold!!!!

JazzWife said...

Lovely!

Tonka said...

These are the most beautiful pictures ever, I absolutely love the colors you both wore and u looked so divine. Looking forward to the white wedding pictures, xx

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

TheBeautyEagle said...

Congratulations dear,,,you looked fabulous. your make-up was perfect and your smile made it all BETTER:)

Princess Audu said...

Love your concept for the traditional weddings. I think intimacy is perfect for weddings. You both look great and I love your attire.

http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

Bukky AL said...

Absolutely Beautiful!! Can't wait to see the White wedding pics!!
<3 Bukky

Ginikachi Eloka said...

OMG! you look absolutely gorgeous! and happy! and your pictures are BEAutiful! and its a little weird seeing you in gele, but you nailed it. lol

juliette said...

So very beautiful - EVERYONE! May God continue to bless you and your family. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are perfect and you are beautiful!! I am so obsessed with those beads.

That Girl; Saadiya said...

These photos!! I love them, making me want to have a wedding now haha. Congratulations!!
Saadiya x

www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com