Monday 15 September 2014

Everyone Has One

Everyone has that one dress (or in my case two) for whenever, you're running late, have to get ready something in ten minutes for a spontaneous dinner date, or a last minute outfit that you already know looks chic on you. This COS dress is that dress for me, I have it in Grey and Coral, and if COS creates other colors, I'll buy those ones as well. (You guys don't understand how much I LOVE COS). 


 Outfit Details:
COS Jersey Dress (SOLD OUT) similar in blue (here) like this (here)
Mawi Chunky Statement Necklace (SOLD OUT) similar (here) + (here)
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100's (here) + cheaper version (here) + (here)
Vintage Gold Chain Shoulder bag similar (here) + (here)
Kenneth Jay Lane Ram Bangle (here)

A lot of friends have seen this dress and it's grey fraternal twin on so many occasions, I'm sure they probably think, not this dress again Ag, when I wear it. But honestly Everyone Has One dress that they love wearing over and over again. I definitely wear this dress at least 2-6 times a month....don't let the blog posts fool you!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Les Nubians - 'Amour A Mort'

4 comments:

Lou Lou said...

That's SO true! Funnily enough I'm wearing my 'one dress' now! It's a dark grey floral dress with a drop hem and it's so easy to throw on with a little gold necklace.

LovefromLouLou.com

Unknown said...

It's a gorgeous shade
I can see why it's your "one"

BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

Unknown said...

You look beautiful...still loving your hair...

Tonka said...

I love the outfit with the necklace which makes it pop. Also your hair is refreshing.

www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com