Friday 17 October 2014

Racoon Tails

One way I spruce up my purses, handbags and clutches is with Fur or Faux Fur Key Tails. My when I visited London last, my cousin asked me excitedly, 'are they back in?' I shrugged, replying, 'I have no idea, I just like them.' Since then I made it a mission to buy another one in blue and a green one. However, I couldn't find a good green one. During my mission to search for one during the summer, I stumbled across this stripped racoon tail. It was love at first sight! And for only $10.00 (I believe), it's an easy way to update almost any bag in my closet.
Outfit Details:
Zara Long Sleeved Blouse: (Sold Out) 
 Vintage M&S Blazer similar: (here)
Banana Republic Martin Cropped Trousers
Zara RW 2013 (Sold Out) similar (here) +(here) but LOVE these (here)
Blue Ferragamo Varina's (here) lasercut version on sale (here)

So are they 'back in' or 'on trend'? I don't know nor, do I care...I just love them and these days I wear what I like, love and feel comfortable in. Fashion trends do not always dictate my purchase choices. You can get faux fur tails (here) + (here). P.s. I lied I do know, they are back on trend Fendi has some (here) and DKNY (here).

Have a blessed weekend, the Sun is coming out and I'm loving it in Edinburgh. I'll be working on completing my brand packaging! Can't wait!!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 
Now Listening to: Ty Dolla Sign (Ty$) - 'Or Nah' Remix

3 comments:

B said...

You're right, it gives your bag and your overall outfit more oomph!

Thy Bliss Calls

Unknown said...

Love the pop of colour via your pants....

www.vintagecloset9ja.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Friggin wish I'd bought that bag when I had my eyes on it in ZARA way back when.
Styled to perfection

BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com