Saturday 16 October 2010

Behind the Name

Welcome to my Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. I have always wanted to start a purely Fashion and Lifestyle Blog separate from my daily opinions and thoughts.

I have this blog and future designs after my two loving parents Zelda & Festus. Thus on the blog you'll see photos of my style, and designs....and just about anything Artistic that I love. My fashion Sense tends to be classic, vintage and sleek. I believe you don't have to always wear designer to look great, although it helps, lol. So here it is my fashion blog. Let's see where it leads....

Ag

2 comments:

@HerExcellency7 said...

I love your blog. I went through it from the the latest to your first post. I saw myself speaking especially your post about the importance of being yourself and that is where true happiness lies... Thumbs up.

BukiBelle said...

Great blog! I've put you on my blog roll.