Monday 18 October 2010

vINTAGE sUNDAY


I moved into my flat about 5 months now and I am still looking for little bits to make it modern with a vintage twist. Whilst on placement I found various wonderful vintage pieces at the second hand market held on Tuesdays and Saturdays in Huddersfield....let's just say the pieces have made my flat more of a home! I have particularly fallen in love with a yellow vintage chair and mirror....I am still trying to figure out exactly where to place them in my flat...I know even after 5 months...

Nonetheless, on Sunday after Mass, I decided to play around with the chair and mirror....


Cardigan- Can't remember (CR), Skirt/Earrings- Thrifted, Heels- Primani 


4 comments:

StylishForever said...

this is a gorgeous look hun :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Stay gorgeous
xx :)

Nice Anon said...

If I tok na.. you go call me a vintage freak. lol
U know I heart all things vintage.

Sugarr♥ said...

So beautiful! Loving the earrings [& the chair]!
x

BlackPearl said...

Love this ensemble very cute!