Wednesday 23 February 2011

The Episode

When I first came to England  I learned of designers that I have never heard of before i.e. Episode. So after my first placement my pharmacy team bought me this bag, when I went on about it. During dinner I was so happy and surprised that they got it for me.


 Shirt- GAP, Skirt- GAP,Shoes-Nine West, Bag- Episode, Ring- Freedom


With Green being my favorite color and the bag being chic and classy I am happy that I have something to remind me of my pharmacy team in Huddersfield.

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

9 comments:

PearlsandPeepToes said...

that's such an adorable bag! I love green too.

Monroe Steele said...

that skirt is great...love the color and the purse too

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Blessing said...

Love the outfit and the bag is perfect! I want!!!

Hanna ★ said...

Nice Marilyn effect in that 3. picture :) Like the bag!

Unknown said...

Cute outfit. love the skit, the colour is beautiful :)

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Ag said...

@Pearls- Green is for the wise and future rich! lol

@M.Steele-thanks, I absolutely love this skirt as well
@Blessing-DOn't worry I will look around for one for you, ;)
@Hanna- I didn't think of that in pic 3 until you said it.
@Southerners from the North- thanks I am glad you liked it!

Fashion Guru said...

great pop of color eith the clutch

Vivi N. said...

OMWord, beautiful skirt! The color is everything. And I love how you added the green purse to the outfit. Noice.

BeautifullyObsessed said...

<3 <3 <3 the green bag!!!