Friday 25 February 2011

Ace of Spades

 




Everyone has an ace well my ace, ironically looks like my twin sister. The resemblance people claim is shocking (because we don't think we look alike).  We met at Howard University and have been close ever since. I love her like a sister in fact she is my sister. She has amazing style, confidence, wisdom; and is so humble. She is definitely going places and is blessed beyond measure. In regards to your friends remember to enjoy their company, try to keep in touch, and cherish the memories!

8 comments:

Monroe Steele said...

i love both outfits...the ring and nails in those first photos are great. the color of the last dress is so feminine. Great style!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Fashion Guru said...

wow such classic outfits. love the peach dress and the leopard skinny belt definitely adds to it. love your blog. lets exhange links

Michael St. James said...

Love that pink dress with the slim belt. Y'all do favor each other. I didn't know that you went to Howard! I have a ton of friends that matriculated there.

KavenJo said...

Awwwww I love Dayo..and she is such a styler!!! Love it!!!That pale pink dress is the Bizzzz!!!!

xx

Ag said...

@Monroe Steele- yes, I am super jealous of my ace's nails! She never needs to get fake nails, because her natural ones are to die for!!!

@Fashion G- Thanks she is the more classic with a eclectic twist, will check blog out now!

@JamesMW- Yup, yup we met at HU, some of the best years of my life! literally...who'd you know at HU!???

@KavenJo- Yessir! I love the pictures of D in the vintage pink dress! She's fly, but I will never admit it, lol!!!

Full Figured Diva said...

You have great style!! I LOVE IT!

http://www.Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

Full Figured Diva said...

You "ACE" looks great in all these photos! Very pretty pink dress.

ceecy29 said...

I remain a stan for that second dress. D wears it well!