Thursday 10 February 2011

New Boots

  
I am a semi-thick girl who am I kidding I have hips and thighs and I loved them, want to be a bit more toned (thanks to Fitness First my wants are becoming a reality.) Thus being thick on the bottom I have calves that make it hard to find boots. The last pair were an investment that are in dire need of getting re-soled. So I was elated when I found these boots for only 20 pounds a drop from 80 pounds!!! Thanks to an extra 20% off for students at OUTFIT that day they came down to 16 pounds! Now you can never beat that!!!!! Photos of me rocking my new boots on my way to lectures.....





 Pants - Banana Republic, Top-Gap, Cardigan- Zara, Bow Hair Clip - American Apparel, Bag- Gifted from Aldo, Faux Fur Stole- Second Hand Market in Huddersfield, Bracelets- New York Jewelry Store, Rings Top Shop and Aldo respectively.


 
 This fresh face and no make-up is making me look a lot younger and I like it, might be going out bare faced more often....hummmm..

 

I hope everyone is planning to have a fabulous weekend and Valentine's Day! I know I will. *wink*

6 comments:

Raez said...

lvoe your bag and fur collar, so chic!

xx raez

ABIGAIL NY said...

Love you're outfit!!
Adore the grays!!!

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Blessing said...

Boots and Bag are HOT

diamondsinchampagne said...

They look fab on you. Love the bag!

Angela said...

Bonjour!!! J aime ton sac!!!
Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ag said...

@Raez - Thanks *blush*
@Abigail - I am falling in love with grey more definitely my new black!
@Blessing- THANKS!!! Just trying *blush 2x*
@Diamonds- Thanks *blush3x*
@Angela- Thank you! Merci Beacoup! You are gonna make me start to freshen up my French! :D
Ag