Tuesday 8 February 2011

A W eekend in Cardiff

I have been in the UK for almost 4 years now, and I have yet to explore all that it has to offer, so this year we've marked it the year of travel. He and I went to Cardiff to celebrate our friend Temi's B-Day! Made me feel a bit young though, 22 Oh how I long for those years, lol!






 FRESH FACE no make up. I've been going out a lot lately without make-up influence of him.



 
Outfit for the night Zara Dress, Vintage Faux Fur Stole, and Purse



11 comments:

Monroe Steele said...

cool photos..looks like so much fun
Come check out my give-away!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

loveeeeeee.

tht was the supremes playing on the kareoke right? cant seem to get that song of my mind.

james said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
james said...

you guys are sooo beautiful <3

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

haha looks like so much fun! i want to go karaoke!

Blessing said...

I'm feeling your coat!

Shevah said...

These photos are awesome. I love your bangs!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Nice Anon said...

Oh you know I love the bangs on you. looks nice!

Ag said...

@Monroe- Will definitely check out the give away
@Anon- I can't remember you know what song it was, But I think you are right!!!
@JAmie- Thanks
@Nadia- I think the Karaoke bit was the best part of the weekend!
@Blessing- thanks I will wear that coat die, I splurged on it thus I will soak out every cent in wearing it everyday, lol
@Shevah- Thanks, I will tell the photographer you liked the photos
@Nice Anon- Everyone is liking these bangs....I just might get them again you know!
Ag

Hanna ★ said...

So beuatiful women in this pics!

Anya Posh said...

cute shots and all pretty friends you got! And I know the girl on the left in the very last photo - F.O.