Thursday 3 March 2011

Colorful Brogues



Jacket- Banana Republic, Blouse- DKNY, Pants- H&M, Necklace- Topshop, Shoes- Pour Andre, Purse- Vintage Givenchy. 




On a trip to Leeds, I planned to go straight into Zara and Harvey Nichols and go straight home. You know that didn't happen! I can never just enter one shop I don't understand why. On this particular day I am glad I didn't. I stroll into TK Maxx the British Version of TJ Maxx and I wozzy on down to the shoe section hoping to find a pair of nice shoes (being a size 8/41) its hard to get nice shoes at certain department stores. However, that day the shoe gods were in my corner. Just as I was about to leave something told me to look in the clearance section and I saw these brogues. I was trying them on and thought you don't need these. But I spotted another girl looking at me try them on. That gave me the validation to buy them sad I know. And I am glad I did. I love these brogues, they brighten up any outfit. 


Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

18 comments:

PearlsandPeepToes said...

ooooh look at your hair! lovely!

Zena said...

I need to pack you, love love love, and your hair......

Vivi N. said...

Girl, the 1st pic is so profile worthy! Adorable shoes.

Monroe Steele said...

I really love theat jacket. Great post!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous :)

sweets from Bali,
dias

Elegantesque said...

the bag ! THE bag !! THE BAG !!!!!
your bag look insane
hahaha
kisses
hannah
http://elegantesque.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Bonjour!!! Super shoes!!! J adore ton look!!!
Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Unknown said...

love the brouges. they are so cute. looks great with the outfit x

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

LOVE the colors! Great outfit!!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Anawesometravelguide said...

that bag is amazing. and those shoes are so cute!

if you like vintage clothing please come and check out our website!

www.lalalandvintageclothing.com
www.avintagelovestory.com

x

etoilee8 said...

I am the same size as you. And you either win, win, win or lose, lose, lose. But most of the time it's a win. When you're back stateside, I must say, for size 10 Nordstrom Rack is where it's at!

Smith T said...

nice shoes.. nice purse...love ur style following

simplychic said...

you look sooooo chic and so flawless!!!! love this color combo and that clutch is great.

btw i went thru several of your pages and i'm loving what i see. great blog!

Coco~Caramel said...

ur absolutely stunning.... love it love it
coco-caramel2011.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amazing style,
and even better pose nice

http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

Angel said...

Your style is amazing!!! The colors are beautiful, what a great blog!

Anonymous said...

nice outfit ..loving the hair and shoes

Azza Gasim said...

I love the shoes !!

where did you get them from ??

plz check out my blog

xxx