Sunday 17 April 2011

Block Coloring







Top: H&M/Skirt: thrift store/ Shoes: Kelsi Dagger/Ring: Topshop/ Sunglasses: F21 


I have always loved bright and solid colors! I just love casually chic bright and solid pieces, so this season I will be stocking up on pieces to add to my personal style. My favorite colors of the moment for clothing are blues, yellows, greens, and purples!! And anything stripped! I don't have a lot of red in my wardrobe either, thus I am going to purchases a couple of red articles in the near future. I have been doing some sketches of dresses I'd like to make this summer, and strips, ankara, and bright colors keep popping into my mind.  What are your current favorite clothing colors or patterns right now?
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

15 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LOVE THE COLORS!!! One of my favorite colors right now is definitely ORANGE and iCan't imagine my life without good 'ole "BLACK" lol

DaBlackSjp said...

I LIKE THE COLOR BLOCK TOUCH
Nice mix and outfit! U look fab'

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look great! Loving these two colors together

Adiya

Ag said...

@SkinnyHipster-Thanks, and you're right most of my dresses tend to be black, trying to cut that habit ASAP! lol
@Dablackslip- thanks, Purple is one of my favs right about now
@Nika- *blush*
@The Corner Shop- Thank I am glad you like the color combination!

Unknown said...

Loving the colours! Gonna colour block for my next post too :)
Thanks for visiting and commenting on BLEURGH

BLEURGH & Xisses
http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Viv said...

great job color blocking! so on trend ;)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Ag said...

@Oynx- Thanks will check out your next post
@Viv- I think its my best trend this season then stripes...

StylishForever said...

Such a great translation of the trend, love it!

Blace said...

Like a dream! I love this!

annpaige said...

Love the colour blocking, such a huge trend for this season!!!!! And gotta say I love the shoes too!!!

Ag said...

@Stylished- thanks
@Blace- I like that 'like a dream'
@Ann paige- thanks I love these shoes too!!

bravegrrl said...

you look amazing in bright colors :)

Tonya said...

LOVE color block :) so beautiful!

www.themoptop.com

Ag said...

@Bravegirl- Thanks
@Tonya- yessir I love the trend of color blocking

Jelena Zivanovic said...

hey girl great blog u have!!!i like this color blocking combo,shoes are adorable!!!!:)
xoxo
Jelena
http://thebookness.blogspot.com