Thursday 21 April 2011

I Am Khanh




Dress: Zara/ Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell/ Bag: Vintage/ Bracelets: Warehouse/ Sunglasses: Emmanuelle Khanh



If there is one signature accessory I cannot live without it would be sunglasses. Sunglasses (If the right pair) take an outfit up two or more notches. Now I personally do not buy sunglasses just because they are designer or because someone else has them. I don't recommend buying sunglasses online either unless you've tried them on before. Everyone's facial structure is different, thus what looks good on me may not look good on you and visa versa. These particular sunglasses by Emmanuelle Khanh were a pair I 'borrowed' from my fly older friend Lola back in the day. As time went by she forgot, I forgot, I moved, and they became mine *Insert Evil Laugh*. I told her don't worry you don't have to buy me a wedding gift! lol. Model-turned-designer Emmanuelle Khanh has been creating retro-inspired eyewear for nearly 30 years, and in the near future I plan to 'obtain' joke, buy another pair! I have Lola to thank for my favorite sunglasses, what are your favorite pair?


Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

27 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the simple look...

black is so awesome

www.daisy-mak.com

Unknown said...

great outfit. love the shoes. they are gorgeous!

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

Dominique W. said...

Simple and chic!

Unknown said...

Lovely, simple and chic. Great shoes and sunglasses too. I love sunglasses, they are functional and can give you that mysterious air hehe

Adiya

Dammie said...

<3 the shoess! n the glasses are really cool. lol @ the obtainment

www.sugarysea.blogspot.com

Blessing said...

Ur shoes are SICK!!!

StylishForever said...

I'm totally crushing on those shoes right now!

Tinu said...

Those boots!! yuuuummmm

A said...

Your shoes are so interesting!!!

Unknown said...

your zizzzling hun love the shoe of course and you look fab overall anyway xx

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

Juseneide said...

Hi,tks for your visit!!
yes its from H&M!!
amazing wedges :)
kisses

Ramona said...

nice shoes! they're amazing!

www.come-intomyworld.blogspot.com

xx

Anonymous said...

♥ Unreal! Love ypur blog so much.)) ♥

9jaFOODie said...

lady in black, classy.

Blace said...

Sunglasses = the only thing I actually spend money on.

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Love this post!

Enitan said...

love the all black outfit, great shoes :)

www.eni-jay.blogspot.com

Shes Dressing Up said...

This whole outfit is amazing! Love your blog :)

NADIA ABOULHOSN said...

my god these shoes are amazing!

PKelly's Site said...

chic!!! love the shoes!!!
thnx for leaving me a comment :)))

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com

neks2U said...

mean shoe game. LOVE!

Neks2u

MONZIE AKA EUQINOM7 said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON MY BLOG U ALSO HAVE A FAB BLOG,......SHALL WE FOLLOW EACH OTHER?

http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Ag said...

Thanks everyone! I am glad you liked the post, had fun taking the photos!

Jen said...

*screams* this is sooo striking.

Jen xx
jjnoir.blogspot.com

NaturalBrit said...

Thanks for my first comment! ♥your shoes

DaBlackSjp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DaBlackSjp said...

Nice outfit! U look Glam'
I like the shoesssss <3

http://dablacvksjp.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

in LOVE with this dressss!!!
xo
Ursula
http://imolworld.blogspot.com