Thursday 7 April 2011

Night Life




I haven't gone to a party in London for awhile, blame it on Professional School. Either way it was nice to go a lounge and see a couple of familiar faces and be amongst a different crowd that I wasn't used to. It was my boyfriends Cousin's B-Day and she looked LOVELY!!! I still can't really wear heels out that much (ankle still recovering) so I had to settle for a jumpsuit and flats (insert sad face here)....


Jumpsuit:Zara/Vintage Stole (I need to retire them*wink*)/Shoes: Lela Rose/Earrings: Vintage



Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

9 comments:

PearlsandPeepToes said...

Small, small world! I went to high school with these ladies.

Anonymous said...

Nice Anon: You have such a great smile

S▲lly♥..... said...

I love your outfit^^

mizchif said...

Oh wow, all the Abe girls.
Pretty as always.

Angela said...

Bonjour!!! Tu es tres belle!!! J aime ta tanue!!!
Biz
Angela Donava
http://www.lookbooks.fr

Ag said...

@Pearlsandpeeptoes- This world IS too small I say it all the time!
@Nice Anon- Thanks love *blush*
@Sally- Thanks you, Glad you liked it.
@Mizchif- Yes, they looked nice!
@Angela- Merci Beacoup

Fashion Guru said...

so fabulous.

following your blog

http://hotfashionfinds.blogspot.com/

Stella Kodi said...

I love your night look...seemed like you had lots of smiles!

josie renee said...

those earrings are to die for

xx
josie
www.straightnochase.com