Tuesday 5 April 2011

Monday Nights

We went to see ASA in concert, at the Barbican, London. Let me just say the seats were amazing second row right in the front!!!! Asa can sing, dance, play the trumpet, AND speaks three languages (French, Yoruba, and English respectively..) let's just say she is definitely a jack of all trades. (sorry for the quality of the photos, didn't feel like carrying my Nikon around that night, need to invest in that new compatible SONY.)












Was a beautiful evening, if Asa is ever coming to a city or town near you, you must attend. I promise you, you won't regret it!

7 comments:

PearlsandPeepToes said...

Sigh. So this brings back memories of when Asa came to Atlanta. I was so excited. Bought my tickets in advance and everything. Got to the venue, waited and waited, only for them to tell us Asa wasn't going to perform because the sound equipment wasn't working to her satisfaction, and the event planners didn't fix the problem. I was BUMMED. I didn't blame her (and I got my money back), and I hope she comes back to Atlanta!

Yinkuslolo said...

Oh wow, nice!!!
I would have gone if I was around.

Ag said...

@pearlsandpeeptoes- are you serious? I cannot blame her she puts on a good show and a bad sound system would mess up her performance. At least you got your money back! But if she comes back to ATL definitely go and see her!

@Yinkuslolo- You! I didn't even you faded from Jand *raised eyebrow* I wish you were around though you would have loved it!

Tinu said...

I've seen her live and shes just amazing! esp when she does her little dance! I can't wait to see her again :)

Dee O. said...

Oh, what I would GIVE to see this woman live!!! I am in love with her music, she is amazing! You are so lucky. Great photos :)

That GOOD GOOD Blog

SleekyStylish said...

i love ASA...her songs beautiful

BukiBelle said...

Omgosh! I was there. how cool! She was amazing!