Wednesday 11 May 2011

Ankara Skirt

My Ace rocked this Ankara skirt at an event in NY last month, and was amongst the best dressed for the night! I just love D's style. We dress alike at times; I just wish I was more edgy in my style like she is...and I am attempting to do so now...tired of everyone saying I dress like a first lady aka Michelle Obama although I love her style Screams *** I am not in my forties** I digress.

My look of the week is my Ace D: Love the ensemble especially that skirt & her hair.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the yellow's together.
Follow and comment and I'll follow back?
Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
XOXO

ronan said...

wow gorgeous colours! ronan x

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

josie renee said...

Ankara anything is definitely my favorite! She looks stunning.

xx
josie
www.straightnOchase.com

S▲lly♥..... said...

great outfit.....

you look amazing honey^^

Ag said...

@Thanks everyone I will let her know you're feeling her style. @Josie- yess!!! I love Ankara....Forever Ankara (in Jodeci voice)

CocoagirlD said...

You look stunning thats it im moving to the UK.. you ladies have it going on over there..

The Candid Observer said...

Thanks for your lovely comment you left on my blog!
Love your style.

Cheers,
Avery

Unknown said...

I really like this look. The color looks great too. I've seen that necklace somewhere (i forget).

Adiya
http://thecornershopng.blogspot.com

Ag said...

@Cocoa- DOn't move here you've been warned lol, the I miss America so much, and that's my ACE she's in the US, so see Americans have style too!
@Candid- no problem love discovering and looking through new blogs
@TheCornershop- I'll tell her! Funny enough that 'necklace' isn't a necklace. Her friend was playing around with her bag handles and made it a necklace by accident, so she said wait, what's that? I am wearing it tonight!