Saturday 14 May 2011

Orange Sensation


 Top & Skirt: Zara/ Bracelets: NY Jewelry Shop/ Sandals: DIY/ Purse: Vintage





I thought the DIY ankara sandals went well with this Orange Zara Skirt, a bit short, but I love it nonetheless..... On another note I took my braids out this week, and I forgot how much care my hair needs. I chopped off all my damaged hair before I got braids so my hair is significantly shorter. However, with tender loving care I know my length will be back shortly; and healthy length at that! Have a great weekend!

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi 

13 comments:

Dominique W. said...

Loving that skirt style and color. Those sandals are cute too!

Nika said...

beautiful skirt and shoes

Unknown said...

Those sandals are soooo fly. LOVING IT

ronan said...

beautiful skirt! so gorgeous! ronan x

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

xoliquoricexo said...

Love this! You look so cute :-)

NyaRichii said...

I love DIY! You did an awesome job with those sandals! The weather must be nice where you are!!

FASHION TALES said...

You look great in this bold orange skirt. I've been searching for an orange or yellow skirt. -xxoo
Ladyofashion of FASHION TALES

Tinu said...

AG I WANT THOSE SHOES!!! LIKE NOW NOW NOW!!! PLEASE!

Ag said...

Thanks Everyone! I got you tintin bbm me or hit me up....

maphi bayolo said...

i love the outfit , you look mega cute xoxo

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

j´aime tes sandale

Chic Therapy said...

loves this look

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!! It looks like one whole dress it's so cute.
xo
Ursula
http://imolworld.blogspot.com