Monday 2 May 2011

Salvatore...My First Love




I remember when I was twelve seeing my aunt walk into our house wearing these beautiful shoes with crisp bows on them I instantly feel in love. Years later at HU my friend Lola walks into Organic Chemistry class with a pair of White Vintage Vara Ferragamo's on. By this stage I was on the hunt! I bought my first Vintage pair a few months later (As shown in this post). Then in 2009 I bought another two pairs, the new flat Vara Salvatore Ferragamo's. They are the best flats ever created! I love them wholeheartedly and plan to one day have them in every color and size possible, this summer I want to buy an all black and maybe grey pair...

Shirt: H&M/ Shorts: Thrift Store/ Belt: Ralph Lauren/ Satchel: Bag/ Bracelets:NY/ Shoes: Vintage Ferragamo 

What is a shoe that you are in love with and cant do without? Salvatore Ferragamo always has and always will be my first love!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

15 comments:

Tinu said...

Ms AG....u never disappoint!
My fav pair are from LV. Black stilettos that i keep for very very special occasions

Ag said...

Aww thanks Tintin!!! Omo see bad babes, you are lucky i don't wear your size!!!

Dominique W. said...

Great look!!! Cute combo!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

ronan said...

wow i love the shirt and also shoes haha :D ronan x

ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

S. Bella said...

i love your shirt the color is so vibrant and great combo

Kenyetta said...

i adore your style. I need those shorts!

Unknown said...

love the outfit. and the shoes are so pretty. i can see why its your first love! Just reminds me how much i really need to invest in great flats like those, rather than just heels x

ceecy29 said...

I heart vintage ferragamos. I had a patent leather black one in an 8.5 and I wear a 9 so they were a little too uncomfortable. I'm still hunting for another pair in my size. For now, I'd like to believe they didn't make shoes for big feet back then :p

Love your look, as always! Toh badt!!!

mimi said...

the whole outfit is great but honestly...those shoes. GET OUT OF HERE! they are to amazing for words. i hope you have/get the white ones because they would look beautiful on you!

http://lebellemimi.blogspot.com

Nice Anon said...

I like the last photo a lot

Ag said...

@DOminiQue- I am glad you liked the combination

@ROnan- Thanks Glad you like the top and shoes

@Beautiful Sundays- I must say I love that name btw, thanks for the kind words

@Kenyetta- Aww, thank you so much! I am glad you like my style

@Southerners- Yessir! I love ferragamo's always have and always will, they just have classic designs, and invest in what pleases you, I tend to wear flats more because I am tall

@Ceecy29- I have been hunting for a pair of pink, yellow and white ones...ultimate goal to have every color (insert evil takeover world laugh). good luck on your hunt! whispers - check ebay

@Mimi- I must admit I was a bit scared with the capitalized Get out of here! I though rubbish was next, lmbo!! I am glad you like them!!

@Nice Anon- Photo Maverick, I'll let him know you like it! *wink*

the twenty said...

the shoes... fab!

Nekiah Torres said...

Love thisi entire outfit. So classy yet chic. I love Ferragamo! I have a couple pair of vintage ones too! The problem I find with vintage Ferragamo's is most are AAA and I have a pretty average foot so I need a MED. Kiah

Tiffany said...

soo cute!! i would so wear this..love the colors

SixBalloons said...

Love your style! I recently found two pairs of Varas at my local thrift for $10 each in my size... So excited. Posted about it here:

http://sixballoons.blogspot.com/2012/01/salvatore-ferragamo-vara-bow-flats-at.html