Tuesday 28 June 2011

Picnic Lights



While in Harlem my Ace and I met up with our paddy KJA. KJA and I have been paddies since our time at HU and a really really great friend. He is a man to watch out for. I love his ambition, intelligence, style and demeanor. So we went this picnic in Brooklyn to celebrate my arrival and had loads of fun. The food was great, people out of this world, an all around cool and chilled out night. 


 Baked Ziti at a picnic?!? Yessir! And it was the truth!



 Love those Vintage glasses! I wanted to steal them off her face and run!

 Doctor D, surprised us after going to a wedding! Love the Ankara print and flawless skin.







Good friends are hard to come by thus cherish the ones you have, while you can...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun fun!! Glad you had fun :D

Adiya
The Corner Shop

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Loooove the vibe of these photos! Night shots are so much FUN. It looks like you had oodles of fun, as well! Aw yeaaah.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Stella Kodi said...

I love how the group pic look like something from the 80s...it seems like it was a happy jolly day...

Unknown said...

serious talk loving it. So true especially now a days. You eat and party like I like to eat and party FUN!

Have You Lived Today? said...

love the crop tops with the fringe!!

SCW said...

omg how did u make those ankara sandal??? plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss can you make or send me a tutorial?

K.J-A said...

AGeezy!! Nice pix! We gotta all meet up soon again. Love NYC summer nights.

ceecy29 said...

Awww that's one huge HU reunion. Loves it!