Thursday 30 June 2011

Thai 51


Anyone that knows me knows I love Thai Food! I am addicted esp to Thai Ice tea. My favorite foods are Nigerian, Thai, Indian, and Italian in that order. You can never go wrong with any of them! So one long and hot day in NY my ace and I found this nice Thai spot; it was a cut little cozy spot off 2nd street Manhattan, New York if I am not mistaken... then later met up with our friends later for drinks and a meal at a pub. Overall great day full of laughs and great conversation!







 Ace gives Thai 51 two thumbs up!
 
 Top: F21/ Skirt: Vintage/ Bag: F21/ Necklace: Unknown/ Sunglasses: Gucci


Dress: See by Chloe/ Sandals: DIY/ Sunglasses: F21/ Bag: Gucci 




 The food was off the delicious, Great Call Z!!
Good Times.

13 comments:

Nice Anon said...

is that sweet potato fries I see there? That thai food looks good!
Clowning as always. Good look Miss

Ag said...

Yes They were sooo good!!!! The thai food is soo delicious. Thanks for the compliments.

Unknown said...

lovely pictures, your dress is so pretty. and the thai food looks soooo yummy indeed!

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

It-Blogirls said...

seems great!

Ag said...

@char- thanks
@southners-thank you its probably my favorite dress at the moment
@it-blogirls- thumbs up.

M'bem di fora said...

These dishes makes me hungry...

Dee O. said...

You are gooooorgeous, that dress you are wearing is SICK! And your hair!!! :)

Let me tell you girl, I think we may have the same palette lol. I LOVE Thai food & Indian food too! (And Nigerian food, of course). But I like Indian food more than Thai lol. Lovely post, I will def. hit up this Thai spot next time I'm in NY.

That GOOD GOOD Blog

Stella Kodi said...

Lovely outfits...Thai is definitely my favorite...

nice post btw...

Frannie Pantz said...

OMGoodness you ladies are beautiful! I love all the great colors in these outfits! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

Skinny said...

Love your hair and dress...#HotStuff

What.Jessica.Loves said...

I love so much the See by Chloe dress !! She's so beautiful !

Niclette said...

You looks really beautiful! Really nice style! I had just discovered your blog and I will be back on it often I think ;-)!

Here a piece of the french blogosphere : http://siteadynn.blogspot.com/

♛ FWB said...

THOSE DIY SANDALS -- HOW HOW HOW!! LOOVVEE them!

You guys look great!!


Kimberly, FWB