Tuesday 26 July 2011

Lagos Traffic

I went to Nigeria last in Summer 08, and I swear the traffic in Lagos wasn't this bad, or was it? Survival tips for Lagos Traffic, Music, Water, and AIR CONDITIONING!!! Nothing is worse than being in go slow and a truck comes by and your rushing to wind up your windows so that black smoke coming out of the exhaust doesn't make your white blouse grey! 



There were times I would get so frustrated about the traffic, I know my family was thinking this spoiled girl. Thus I learned to plan my day around it, or should i say I had no choice. Nonetheless thank God for these songs they helped me make it through! lol....

My Favorite Summer Jams:

Pakuromo - Wiz Kid

What you wanna do - Wiz Kid

Wetin Day - Jesse Jagz

Wad Up- Wiz kid

D'Prince ft. Dbanj- Give it to Me (Even Kanye West is feeling this jam)

Naeto C's Album 

Kelly Rowland - Motivation

Anything Rick Ross (seems all Nigerians are adding ughh! to their vocabulary)

What are your favorite traffic jams???

6 comments:

9jaFOODie said...

Small country + overpopulation + too many cars + bad infrastructures + lack of rule of law = sad situation that can easily be avoided.

Stephanie said...

I dont think anyone can ever really get use to Lagos traffic..Sighhhh..something you just have to deal with it. Luckily for me 'All-things Wizkid' has been on my daily playlist.

Stephanie

Zarna said...

wowza! that traffic looks crazy!

Fashion Pad said...

Okay diva....I've only been following your blog for a short while and I swear you've been to at least 4 different countries. Serious globetrotter! I'm hatin', LOL!

www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

Ag said...

@9jafoodie- THANK YOU I say this all the time! Lagos can be and should be so much better when it comes to traffic.
@SpittingG- Yessir Wizkid is constantly on repeat on my i-tunes
@Zarna- It is trust me. frustrating infact!
@Fashion Pad- please do not hate!! My travelling for some time ends here, back in the Uk for a very eventful and hard working year ahead of me. I'm sure your life is much more fab!

Nice Anon said...

Aha! Seems you've caught up with Wizkid's album. Cool