Tuesday 26 July 2011

Slacking.com

I know I know where on earth have I been? I have been slacking.com when it comes to blogging as of lately. Remember I said before that this was going to be a very eventful summer, and that it has been. But my summer is sadly coming to an abrupt close as I start a hospital placement next week. I have been to NY and the DMV, USA, Nice and Monaco, France, and just got in from Lagos, Nigeria yesterday! 

I have had a blessed and fabulous summer, I will be using the following blog post to display the various pictures I took whilst abroad. And I'll also be making my blog rounds... I hope everyone has been fabulous! In fact I know you guys have been!

Matching Ankara Skirt and Sandals...






11 comments:

Kheira said...

Thank you ! :-) ! That skirt and those sandals are very pretty, love them!

:) x

www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

I wanna be fierce said...

I love this look. Super cute.

-Shakiyla

Carmen Vogue said...

I am in love with this skirt! The skirt and the shoes are fab.

Lynn

CARMEN VOGUE

TheUnique28 said...

I love that skirt, the pattern is so cute, gosh i've been trying to get one made forever.

http://theunique28.blogspot.com/

Ag said...

@Thanks everyone. I am not a matchy matchy dresser but I am glad you liked it

House of Brooke said...

love this look.
What sunnies are you *sportin'*

Rimi said...

you look gorgeous!

gimmie those sunnies.

-Rimi

S. Bella said...

love the skirt...welcome back!

Trudy Danso said...

love this outfit. so simple yet very edgy. i always like it when people mix their outfit with african prints!

Jen said...

nice! really striking look.

J x
jjnoir.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the cut-out back of that shirt! Im am soo jealous of all your summer trips! I wish my summer was as adventurous as yours.

-Cherrie <3

CherrieAmore.com