Thursday 8 September 2011

Orange Soda


I told you Orange is one of my favorite colors of the season some of you said your favorite color of the season would be berry (Good call Kenyetta and Jen)! I can dig that, I need something berry colored in my closet! I also like Green and Purples. 

I got this jacket while on vacation in Nice and one thing I have noticed is that France get their fashion apparel WAY before England! Okay, I am exaggerating, a couple of months. I had this jacket since mid June and its only come out in England in August. Thus if you wanna be ahead of fashion in England shop in France! I love this jacket to bits!



Jacket: and Blouse: Zara/ Pants: Banana Republic (I need to retire these soon!)/Necklace: Warehouse/ Sunglasses: Thrifted
Tomorrow is Friday and I am so excited for the weekend! What are yo guys getting into this weekend?

12 comments:

Vivi N. said...

Very cute blazer!

Unknown said...

This orange is perfect. You look great

Adiya
http://museorigins.blogspot.com
http://museorigins.com

I wanna be fierce said...

That blazer is hotness. You look great.

-Shakiyla

Blessing said...

Orange is your color...lovely blazer!

Unknown said...

Woww that jacket is amazing. I'd wear it with everything! Even if it doesn't match ;)

xx Cristina

MrsWardy88 said...

Beautiful pop of color, and the shoes are to cute!

The Annachrist said...

You are rockin' this look!

Sheela said...

your blazer rocks:)

love
delasheela.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

LOVE THIS! You rocked it =].

Kimberly, FWB

eusouamo said...

The blazer is cut really well. Love the way it fits you.

DemureMode said...

loving the blazer :)

www.demure-mode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love this color on you. looks great :)

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/