Monday 12 September 2011

Fall Shopping & Reading

This Fall there are a vast number of items that I want to add to my closet (but I recently told myself that I have to equally get rid of clothes as I buy more, my future as I call him, always complains that I have too many clothes that I don't wear. Thus having yet another closet clear out soon!).

My Fall Shopping List 
(My list this year was a little longer than usual. I keep my list in my blackberry and cross things off as I purchase them)

1. Vara Salvatore Ferragamo Flats (2 pairs)
2. Cos dress (2)
3. River Island Fringed Loafer
4. Colorful Vintage stole (ie. Pradaish)
5. Low top white Chuck Taylors
6. Slipper Loafer (2)

   Another pair of Slipper Loafers to DIY
7. Vintage Sunglasses

8. Vtg MCM Bag
9. Vintage Gucci Tote Bag
10. Vintage Gucci Shoulder Bag
11. Pierre Hardy Flats
12. Vintage Sequin Jacket

13. Ankara Cut Out dress
14. Ankara Flats
15. Non Monogram Bag
16. High Waisted Gap Flare Jeans
17. Oversized Vintage Jumper

Who knows maybe I will cut that list down more. I just wanna shop now and forget about it in the near future, now if I was in America that would be a different story you always find banging pieces in the Thrift Stores. (I miss being a Yankee girl). One thing is for sure reading Magazines don't help that list either! Hopefully I'll stick to my list but knows it probably wont happen. 

Currently Reading 

Current Magazines I'm skimming through

What do you want to purchase this winter? And what couldn't you live without at the moment? I couldn't live without my Blackberry and American Apparel Dark Grey Snood. Hope you're having a great Monday!

5 comments:

Plami said...

I have so many things I want to add to my fall wardrobe as well! I've been getting ready for the season for two weeks already! I love your choices!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

The PvdH Journal said...

I just LOVE the Prada stole. It is so funky! I'm thinking of getting a small one (I think they did key chains no?) to put around my new Celine tote!)

xoliquoricexo said...

Feel like a black sequined blazer may improve my quality of life! Other than that, really looking to support more and more African designers now and always. Something Maki Oh would be AMAZING.

Thanks for dropping by!

Ag said...

@plami-you are so right, I just thought of other items I want to add to my list! Vintage ferragamo bag, and UO loafers! If we don't watch ourselves you'll buy everything! Glad u like my choices
@PvDH Journal- yea they do, there were even some out last season at H&M and etc... And your Celine Tote! Gasp! I have fainted literally!
@xoliquouricexo- yes! That would definitely add a bit of spice to my closet! I love sequins! And Amaka -Maki Oh's designs are amazing, but I can only imagine how much they cost! And I have been following ur blog for years! You were one of my early supporters of my SouL BoutiQue days! For that I am forever thankful!

♛ FWB said...

Hope to see you in the chat tomorrow (8pm eastern)! =]

<3 FWB