Sunday 30 October 2011

Black Tracks


I went to Leicester for the weekend! I had a wonderful time, good food, movies, shopping, laughs, and just plain good company. As some people are approaching the big 3-0! Not me yet whew! *wipes sweat off of forehead* We were reminiscing on the days when we used to party every weekend, could eat whatever we wanted, and were on the 'scene' i.e. our: Prime-time. Now we go to baby showers, lounges, music concerts, weddings, house parties, plays, cookouts, bridal showers, and etc....levels have changed! Our definition of fun has evolved a bit.

Wore this on my way back from Leicester... ...


Leather Jacket: Calvin Klein/ Cardigan, blouse, Cropped Pants, Faux Fur Stole + Bag: Zara/ Fringe Loafers: River Island


For everyone over 25, do you miss being younger, or are you embracing your age? 
Everyone have a blessed week!!!
Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

5 comments:

Style4Curves said...

Nice outfit and LOVEEEEE that bag!!! I'm 28 ( 2 years from 20 yikeszssssssss) but I do NOT miss younger than 25. So glad my style evolved......I'm in a great relationship ( my relationships in my younger days were HORRIBLE) , and I'm pretty much where I wanted to be at this point in life. My definition of fun has definitely changed but in a great way I don't miss hardcore clubbing one bit lolllllll

Ag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ag said...

Everyone loves this bag as much as I do!! Thanks. If I am honest I miss being younger than 25 at times, because it was when I was at Howard University and those were some of the best years of my life. I am also happy my style has not only evolved but changed! I used to hate skirts and dresses, was a complete tomboy. but now I love them. My confidence as well is on another level, as to before 21. And I don't miss the hardcore clubbing, but I do miss partying a bit with my girls. but such is life we live, we move, and we grow...

Laura K said...

I must say that I adore your hair, so stylish!! :)

larakoo.blogspot.com

Ag said...

Aww thanks Laura!!