Thursday 27 October 2011

NonMonogram


I have wanted to purchase a nice leather non monogram bag for the longest, but I never really saw one that tickled my fancy and was just a timeless bag (okay I lied I saw a Prada one last year but I was being cheap and when I went back to buy it, it was gone!). Something classic that will last for years and years. When I saw this bag in Zara, alarms went off in my head like AG this is the bag you want! I have forgotten about all my other bags for the time being have been wearing it like crazy!



Blouse: GAP UK/ Skinny Pants: my old faithfuls Banana Republic/ Blazer: Zara / Shoes: Pierre Hardy/ Bag: Zara/ Watch: Citizen Eco-Drive/ Bracelets: Misc New York 



What is your favorite item in your wardrobe that you can't do without?

Photographer: Oluwatosin Ogunlesi

11 comments:

Ola Dipo said...

That would definately be all 17 of my blazers...and counting lol. and i love yours as well AG! but that bag just steals the show. The shoes put up a good fight too. lol

Style4Curves said...

I can't do without my shoe collection!!! I LOVE that blazer I wish there was a Zara in my city. I know they have online shopping but I am unsure if I can wear their items. This look is gorge!!!

pearlspeeptoespretty said...

That bag was my birthday present to myself and I love it so much. My friends call it my bucket, but I don't care! I also can't do without my blazers and my navy blue flats.

Dominique W. said...

Aww such gorgeous photos!!! Love the stylish outfit!


http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/
http://adventuresasmj.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle Marie said...

love it. really like that bag! you look chill and comfortable!

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Blessing said...

I WANT that bag!!! Woke up thinking about it after reading this post last night...see what u have caused AG!

mrsjarette said...

Love the shoes bag and the hair cut ....

Lili said...

love love it! the shoes are perfect

Unknown said...

That jacket is puuurfect

Adiya
Muse Origins

Ag said...

@Adiya- where have you been? you've been missed! And thanks! I love it to bits~!
@Oronsaye- I love these shoes live crazy, so careful when I were them!
@Naturally Fashionable- Thanks!!
@Jaretter- thank you! I am glad you like them!
@Blessing- I don't want to turn you into a shop-a-holic oh!! But the bag is nice! ;)
@Gabrielle- Thanks I try more to comfortable than anything. when you're comfortable your confidence is peeking!
@Vanessa- I love orange at the moment!
@Dominique- thanks! I am glad you like it!!!
@pearls- so you are like me, you couldn't live without it, I am scared that if I put too much inside it will break. I mean it's not a Gucci or YSL, so after this season if it gets damaged that's it!
@StyleforCurves- okay which shoe specifically, because I'm sure you have hundreds ;)
@fREShlyfatshionable. 17!! And I thought I had too many jackets, I don't feel bad anymore, and Those shoes are now my babies!

GFS said...

I have that Zara bag in brown and I love it to death!