Sunday 2 October 2011

Door Knockers


       Whenever I want to feel very American, in England, specifically on a New York Swag, I wear door Knockers! It's an easy way to add an hip edge to any outfit.

       On another note my love for Vintage Blouses has come back with a bang. I love Vintage blouses, thus a trip to America to stock up may be coming real soon. You guys are probably thinking what about vintage shopping in England. Yes I love the Huddersfield second hand markets, London, and the various charity shops different towns and cities have to offer but I grew up in the DMV and I just miss my thrift stores!!! Not to mention the 25% off Mondays...it doesn't get better than that!




 Blouse + Clutch: Vintage/ Skinny Pants: GAP UK/ Slipper Loafers: Zara/ Earrngs: NY/ Hand Band: ASOS

I think most of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe at the time are vintage. What's our favorite piece in your closet at the present time?

10 comments:

With Love from Ade... said...

I love this outfit! Love your blog too! Please check out mine and suscribe :)
www.withlovefromade.blogspot.com
Constructive critism and comments will be appreciated! :)
MUAH!

Ag said...

@Ade- aww thank you, alrighty checking out your blog right now ;). I am sure you're killing em!

Dominique W. said...

Gorgeous top! Love how you put it together!

http://dominiquew1985.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

Thanks so much for getting back to me re: acne issues :-) Really appreciate your detailed response. Ahem...is that an engagement ring???

Vivi N. said...

Pretty blouse! I always admire girls who can rock door knocker earrings. It does had a bit of edge and hipness to an outfit. I just don't like heavy earrings. I can't even tolerate clip on earrings because of that slight pinch.

Gabrielle Marie said...

You look very cute and chill! Blue looks nice on you :)

thatgabriellemarie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Omg seriously.. I am so jealous of this top!!!

Xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

pearlspeeptoespretty said...

Lovely colors, especially the clutch!

PurpleSkyyys said...

Loving those colors...

House of Brooke said...

Need clutch fast!

This is surely a cute look